Background

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Scrapbooking Through the Year makes an Album

I LOVE TO SCRAPBOOK!  Yep, bet you didn't know that about me - hahaha! I love to scrapbook but I don't always find the time every day or every week to be able to sit down and look through my beautiful papers and pictures, assemble a layout and be caught up (caught up - hahaha - that's funny!) on documenting all that my family and I get to do.  You don't have that same problem, do you?

One of my goals for next year is to find about 30-45 minutes of my own on Thursday's to be able to scrapbook.  With this month's special from Close to My Heart I really feel like I can accomplish my goal with a little prep now.

CTMH has compiled a monthly calendar layout to help us stay up to date and remember some of the fun moments from that month. 

This calendar kit comes with everything needed to create a 12x12 layout for each month.
You can get the kit shown above WITHOUT the stamp of the month stamp set from last month for only $38.95 or With the Stamp set for $56.90.   As an added option to get a double page layout for each month, a sister consultant put together another page and page toppers for each calendar month as an additional workshop with full-color instructions.  I have purchased that workshop from her to pass on to you.  Look at these great layouts that you will create to complete the calendar and finish it in an album at the end of the year.

Additional supplies will be needed to complete the page toppers and 2nd page for each month. Those supplies will be an additional $35 if cutting out the titles with your Cricut or an additional $100 with the Thin Cuts - Block Alphabet set. This calendar kit would make a great Christmas gift or again a great way to stay caught up in 2018.   Click here to get your kit before they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.