Background

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Product Blog Hop



I can't believe we are already in the last two months of 2019 but I love that we have this super cute, super fun catalog to give us plenty of crafting fun for the remainder of the year. If you came here from Kristine Ponte’s blog you are in the right place. We are here to show you all things new and super cute!

I love Christmas and am usually all about traditional Christmas cards. However, I saw this cute elf in the New Holly Jolly Cardmaking Workshop Kit and fell in love!




I had recently seen a video on a moving card and thought a dancing elf would work perfectly. I changed the card up and made it a simple pull card/gift-card holder.

The stamp set included in the card kit gave me plenty of options to make some really cute cards. The gifts in his hands can easily be switched out for a sign or name tag.  I added the Fa-la-la-la with an old stamp but everything else is current.  I backed the "You made the nice list" note with Red Glitter paper to make it pop a little and added red gems to represent musical notes rising up.   I colored his hat, shoes and bow on the presents with the Red Shimmer Brush and filled the fuzzy part of the hat with the Diamond Stickles Glitter Gel


Here you can see where I pulled out the card to reveal another note of "Special Delivery". A small note can be written on the card that I pulled out and then a gift card can be attached to the back of red pull-card itself.

Now hop on over to Ronda La Duke’s blog to see what she has been creating.  If you get lost during the hop and want to start from the beginning, hop over to Melinda Everitt's blog.

Happy Scrappin’!

9 comments:

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.