Background

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Let's Tell a Story Workshop

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. These last few months have been life-altering for all of us and I think it is safe to say, something that we never thought we would see. I hope during this time of Covid-19 you have been able to find a little time to relax, create and laugh while being quarantined at home. The laughter may come a little harder but hopefully there was some laughter.

This has been such a strange time and though it is fresh in our heads, 10 years from now, people will be asking what it was like and as a scrapbooker I want to help you tell that story. 

Join me June 11th in my Scrappin' with Heather Facebook group to create the workshop below. You can create this "mini-album" workshop with any papers that you like but I created it using the May special - Blue Skies papers and I think you will love them as much as I do.  This workshop uses each of our different size page protectors to create a unique, multi-page, interactive layout.





To create the layouts shown above as I have created them  you will need the following items:


Or
(has more paper then what you will need but will allow you to preserve your special UV cardstock in the coordinating cardstock pack)
·        Sapphire Ink Pad (z2848) 9.95 out of stock at the moment.  Black Ink will work too. 
·        All the FREE SVG downloads on my website -https://heatherhicks.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/2005-lets-stay-home.aspx
(If you don’t have a cricut that can cut digital images, let me know and I will cut them for you for free on regular cardstock)

Optional:
o   Let’s Stay Home (CC3212) $18.95
o   The Great Indoors (cc5217) $18.95
o   On Repeat (CC5218) $18.95

**Several of the FREE SVG downloads referenced above are used as embellishments on these pages. If you don't have a digital cricut and would like to participate in this workshop, email me and I would be happy to cut them for you using regular cardstock. **


If you aren't sure you want to create this layout with the Covid theme but have many pictures and another story to tell, feel free to join us and recreate the layouts with your own theme.  We would love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.