Background

Friday, August 14, 2009

Can you say busy week?

Oh, what a fun week. It started with the 1st day of school. Whiz kid started 4th grade, Princess is now in 2nd, Bruiser had his first day of Kindergarten.




Of course, Tinker Bell wasn't going to be left out so she started "school" too.

They all had such a fun day and it was great. It always seems so hard to get into the groove of things but this year the kids were so excited to start school again that they were waiting for me at their desks. (Wish I felt that way when I was in school!)








Tuesday night I had a workshop where we played with the Animal Cookies papers once again. Those papers are so much fun!

Wednesday night I had a unit meeting with my downline. They got to come and see all the FREE stuff I got when I went to Leadership in CA.





Here is a book that we made in our Chocolate University day of classes. This is such a fun book. We are going to recreate it using the Let's Get Together papers in my September Hostess Club. You want to create it too? Call me and find out all the details and fun that we have at the Hostess Club.





This week was also a difficult week for our church. Our Pastor's son was in a terrible car accident on Tuesday night which took his life on Thursday. Josiah was an organ donor and was able to touch 77 lives through his donations! How amazing is that! We are so sad to see him leave us here on earth but celebrate that he is in heaven having a celebration of his own! I ask that you lift his family up in prayer over the next couple weeks. It has been amazing to see how his family has handled this tragedy. They of course are saddened but their faith and hearts are strong! Praise be to the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.