Background

Monday, August 31, 2009

The BIG 35!!!!



Nope it's not my day but my sweet husbands special day. A few days ago we were able to celebrate Mike's birthday. I learned from his 30th birthday not to have a big celebration. He had such a hard time turning 30 that he was down for the entire year. It wasn't until earlier this year that he explained it to me. "I felt like I couldn't be a kid anymore. I had graduated from the 20's and had to be an adult now!" Well, an adult he must be,especially with 4 kids!!! Yes, he must be an adult, HOWEVER, he still acts like one of the kids 98.8% of the time. No matter what, he is still my honey and I love him. He keeps me laughing when the kids don't, which isn't often, but at least it's adult humor!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

1 comment:

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.