Background

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tinker Bell goes to school

Ah, what an exciting day! Tinker Bell had her first day of Preschool. Mommy was really nervous as Bell hasn't been wanting to go to her class at church for several months now and will only go with her big brother, Bruiser. She was solo today and I was really nervous on how she would handle it. But God is in control. She got an amazing teacher - actually the one that Whiz Kid had his first year of Preschool. She is amazing and after Bell's first few nervous minutes she settled in and did great.

Bruiser was so great encouraging her about going to his "old" school. She packed her backpack, made her lunch and got her favorite jacket on "because it might rain."

She was just so stinkin' cute!!! Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!?!


I can't believe how big my kids have gotten. It is so hard to believe that Bell is already so big. My baby is growing up! I don't have any real babies any more!!! Ugh - I just might cry!


Well, like I said, She had a great day at school and was so happy when I came to pick her up. She ran to me, all excited to tell me all about her day!!! I was so proud of her! Way to go sweet girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I was sure I already commented on this one! I hope she continues to love it! My youngest girl started this morning but I got held up so long in the bus loop I missed her:( She was really looking forward to going - her Mom not so much.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.