Background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Heartfelt Die Cuts!

I was sitting here, going through Close to My Hearts awesome artwork on the consultants bulletin boards and found a great display of our new Heartfelt Die Cuts thanks to Helen Onulak. There are so many great options and things to create with this kit but unfortunately our newest Idea Book doesn't showcase them as well as I wish they did. Believe it or not, there are over 160 pieces included in just one package. The options are endless!!! Look at all that you get!

Here are the die cuts in Twilight. I love the swirls, the snowflakes and the stars! The snowflakes were used in the idea book in several different designs - just add a little Bonding Memories Glue and Prism Glitter and they sparkle beautifully!!!

The Chocolate cuts are so cute and so make me think of the Twitterpated paper when I see them. I love the Bambi. I actually saw one in our yard yesterday - it took me a minute to make sure it was a deer because it was so small I thought it was a dog. It was so sweet and wonderful. A definite smile from heaven!!!

The olive cuts are awesome for Fall and Christmas too! Add our new Glitter Brads on the trees to spice things up and give them a true Christmasy feel - they look amazing! I love how versatile these are! Give them a try and let me see what you can do with them! I can't wait to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.