Background

Monday, October 12, 2009

I'll be Twitterpated!

I love our new Twitterpated papers! You will see many posts here soon showing several different layouts using our new Twitterpated papers. Tomorrow night I have private Workshop at a customers home. The hostess requested the theme to be a back to school layout. Here is what I came up with.

I hope you like it. It isn't your traditional back to school layout but I thought it was a fun layout non the less.

I've mentioned before that I am in a swap with some other very talented consultants so I thought I would show off the Twitterpated layout and a card that Amanda DesJardin created.



Here is something else that I have been working. I will have more coming soon but this is our new card "Around the Holidays". Here I have changed the cards into an ornamanet/card that can be used as a quick Christmas gift and card all rolled into one. These are so fun and easy to do and almost everything shown here came in the kit, including the ribbon and 3D Foam Squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.