Background

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Scrapbooking Up a Storm



The last few weeks have been so busy! Last weekend was my all day crop. We had a great time, ate A LOT of food, sang and scrapped the day away.



As I was having fun scrapbooking the rest of the family was doing a walk for another half of our family. My nephew was diagnosed with Autism a couple years back and so the whole family did a walk at the Nashville SpeedWay in support of him. It was a mere 40 to 45 degrees outside and was freezing! I know, I know - to my family in New York, this is nothing but to us new southerners - it is cold!!!! Here are a few pictures of my poor family during their walk. It is amazing how resilient kids are.





Last night was my monthly workshop. We had a blast. It was a smaller group than usual, but sometimes that means that people will come out of their shell more and the evening comes a live! Ms. Kris was a blast to watch as she created her layouts.




We had such a good laugh at Kris's expense as she had made her own pair of bifocals. She refuses to go to a stronger pair of lenses for her glasses so will double up the pairs of glasses she wears when she HAS to. She was hilarious!!!


We had a blast making our Twitterpated layouts. Here are some photos of the layouts we created.



I'm having a hard time coming up with just the right title for this layout. Any ideas? If you can come up with the perfect title for me, post a comment with your title suggestion and you will win a FREE stamp set.

Here are pictures of next months main layout and alternative cards.





To find out how to join me on November 20th to create this layout and/or cards, check out my website at http://www.heatherhicks.myctmh.com/. Would love to laugh and scrap the night away with you too!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout you did for your grandparents!

    And 40's IS cold, no matter where you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.