Background

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

School is on our Minds!

It is so hard for me to believe that school starts for the county next Monday! We just finished our studies about 3 weeks ago so I am planning on taking another 2 weeks before we head back. That doesn't mean school isn't on our minds though. I have ordered their books and getting my plans together, school is never far from our minds.

When we were at the Beach a couple weeks ago and I was playing Studio J, I created a couple old school layouts that I was behind on. It doesn't matter if you are a consultant or not, I always seem to be behind in my scrapbooks! But, I keep trying and having the benefit of Studio J sure does come in handy :). Here are the layouts I created.


This one is of Bruiser as he started his first day of Mother's Day Out. As you can see from the date, these pictures are all the way from 2008!!! WOW, I can't believe I let this one escape me.


This next layout is one just from this past Spring when TinkerBell graduated from MDO. It was so hard to see her graduate knowing she was the last one of my precious babys to graduate from there. She had no problem though and was happy to be the center of attention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.