Background

Friday, July 15, 2011

Close to My Heart Stamps and CUTS!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am about to pop!!!! Close to My Heart is giving us a sneak peak at one of the hot new items that will be released in their new Autumn/Winter Idea book due to be released Aug 1st. As always, Close to My Heart has the top of the line products making scrapbooking and cardmaking faster, simpler and easier!!! Now, brand new, I am happy to announce CTMH has a special CRICUT cartridge created by CTMH with Provo Craft to work hand in hand with our My Acrylix Stamp Sets. You are going to be amazed at all this cartridge can do which includes giving us over 700 die cut images, creates 3-D items like pillow boxes and gift holders and a whole alphabet stamp set. Watch this incredible video to view a video showcasing the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.