Background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Cricut Images

I hope you are as excited about the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge as I am! This is going to make scrapbooking, card making and gift giving soooo much easier! I love the fact that CTMH has labeled all the stamp images the size the cuts need to be in order to have the Cricut cut it and you stamp the image. This will save so much time instead of having to cut all your images out and their is no guess work. We will know exactly what size to cut each image out - yeah!!!


I have had several people ask me about the different 700 that can be cut on the cricut so I thought it would be good for me to post a picture of all the images. Hope you find several you like and can use!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.