Background

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm "Dreamin" of Christmas Cards

Thank you all for the beautiful Christmas cards that have been arriving in my mail box.  I have received so many gorgeous cards and pictures of you and your family.  Thank you so much!  I don't have everyones addresses so I thought it would post a few pictures of the different cards I made this year. 

I love using up scraps that I have from workshops and events in my cards.  To me is truly is "scrap" making :)  For this years cards I used the Dreamin papers (which I absolutely love) and the Glory to God My Acrylix Stamp Set.

Here is the main card I made for our family:

Above shows the inside of the card and the picture below shows the inside once the picture was removed.  I used our 6x6 Kraft cards for this card and turned it inside out so the flap that you see here with the Merry Christmas card sediment acted as a photo holder on the inside of the card instead of a card flap opening as originally intended.  Warning: these cards do cost a little more to mail since they are a square but the shape just adds to it's beauty if you ask me.


Here are just a few other cards I made.  They are all about the same but just with a few slight differences.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.