Background

Monday, December 19, 2011

Rock the Block!!!

Do you want a sneak peak at the Spring/Summer idea book that isn't due to be released until February!?!  Close to My Heart is offering a special sneak intro into the new book with their special this month.  Spend a minimum of $25 in purchases from the current Autumn/Winter Idea book and receive TWO new products for just $15.  The exclusive E-Size Stamp set Rock the Block My Acrylix Stamp set (only available with this special) and My Creation Collage Cubes (a total retail value of over $30). 




These cute and playful cubes can be a beautiful coffee table display, a toddlers fun puzzle of familiar faces, and so much more!  Go to my website now at www.CTMH.com/HeatherHicks and get those stamps and papers you have been wanting from the current catalog.  While you are there, remember to check out those discontinued and sale items - they are going fast!

Also, I have heard from several people that my old e-mail address is not forwarding anymore and their e-mails to me are bouncing back.  So... Please update your e-mail address for me to HeatherHicksCTMH@gmail.com.  I'd hate to miss talking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.