Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas from Lyons GM Dealership and more clearance items!

Is it really only 11 days until Christmas?  It is so hard to believe that we are so close.  I have so much to do and so little time!  I love Christmas and everything it stands for.  I love giving and watching people open their gifts, gifts that I have put a lot of thought into to pick just the right gift for each person.  Usually I shop all year long to find that perfect gift for each person.  This year, however, somehow escaped me. Just last week I was thinking and looking through what I had for each person and realized, I still have a lot more to go!  So... if you see any amazing sales or have some great ideas, pass them along!  :)

Though I haven't been shopping I have been busy.  Last year I was asked by a local car dealership to make up some Christmas cards for them.  They needed to be simple but stand out.  I was happy to create for them and apparently they liked what I made and asked me to make more cards again this year.   Here is what their cards looked like this year.

 It's hard to see in the picture but I used our Red Glitz glitter gel sporadically around the wreath.  to make the  card simple to put together, I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the Topiary and White Daisy floral circles and then stamped with wreath in Cocoa, Cranberry and Topiary using the New Remarkable Wreath stamp set.  I had to make 100 of the cards but with the new cricut cartridge they all came together in about 2 hours.  Woohoo!!!

I've also been blessed to have family in town.  My Grandparents have been here from NY as well as my sister and her husband here from Wisconsin.  Time with family is so special!!! We have been spending every spare moment with my grandparents while they are here. Sadly they have to leave before Christmas but we are so thankful for the time we have now.

Merry Christmas from us all!!!

Lastly, check out my website at www.ctmh.com/HeatherHicks for brand new markdowns and clearance items.  Level 1 kits for $5, Glitter Rub-ons for $3 and lots and lots of embellishments.  Get them now before they are gone and keep checking back regularly as we continue to mark down more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.