Background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Studio J Layout #2

As promised, here is my second Studio J layout that I created for convention.

My friend, Andrea, took these wonderful pictures of my silly Tinker Bell.  We had so much fun and Studio J made it so easy to put it all together.  However, can you believe that these papers were from our Holloween collection, Mischief?  It is amazing what a little change in color and manipulating can do.  It was amazing to see how even though Studio J gives you a templates and paper patterns to help start you off, how your imagination and creativity can take it way beyond the original.

Try it for yourself and let me know what you think.  Visit http://www.studioj.com/ and create a layout for yourself or go to my website and purchase a 5-layout pack or a membership for a great discount on multiple layouts. 

Have fun and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.