Background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All Day Crop Coming Soon!

Our next all day crop is coming soon - September 8th!  Get your calendar out and mark out the day because you don't want to miss a chance to scrapbook, eat and have fun with your friends.  We will meet at the Best Western in Spring Hill, TN from 9am to 9pm.  Lunch and Dinner are provided for $25.  As usual,  I will have my personal stamps for you to use and new products for you to see and purchase. 

Sign up here to join us for the all day crop.

During the crop, I am going to kick off our monthly card/homedecor workshop.  This month we will focus our attention on the new Scroll Album from Close to My Heart.  This scroll is absolutely beautiful and a great way to display your loved ones out and about for all to see.  Don't have a mantel?  Thanks o.k.. Hang it vertically and let the scroll look like a ribbon hanging on your narrow wall.  Can't make it to the crop but still want to make the album?  We will be creating the album at 2pm so come by and make it with us even if you can't stay all day.  I so wish you could see the scroll in person - it is absolutely beautiful!

Sign up here for the scroll workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.