Background

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's August 1st - Celebration Day! Woohoo!!!

Today is a day to celebrate.  Nope it's not my birthday or anniversary.  It's not the beginning of a vacation but it is the 1st day of Close to My Heart's new Fall Catalog and the beginning of their new $49 Consultant Kit!!!!  This kit is full of fun supplies, business papers and ideas to keep you moving and teaching others for months to come.  For only $49 why not give it a try!?!  Close to My Heart is an amazing company to work with on preserving your memories by scrapbooking and give others smiles with cards and gifts. 


AND not only can you get a fabulous kit for only $49, CTMH is now throwing in their convention bag that was given to all attendign cosultants at convention last month.  This is a beautiful, versatile, perfect for scrapbooking bag and current consultants who did not attend convention are drooling all over trying to get their hands on it.  BUT, while supplies last, all new consultants will receive one FREE in their consultant kit.  The retail value is over $50 more then the consultant kit itself!!!Sign up and  Get yours today!!!


Also, I thought I would share something fun with you.  Recently, at the CTMH convention in Dallas, we were blessed to have Simple Scrapbooking founder Stacey Julien as a guest speaker.  She showed us this fabulous video of her family and it brought tears to my eyes.  It inspired me to try and create one myself.  My husband had to go out of town recently and to send him a little hug, I sent this.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.