Background

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scholastic

Friday night was my Scholastic workshop and I thought I would show you what we created.

Here is the layout I created using the Imagine Book, Jazzy Combination on pg 38 & 39.
 
This is the 2nd layout of the night - the Workshop on the Go layout from corporate. 


As many of you know, we homeschool but my kids do attend a homeschool coop so every week in their lunch I try and put a quick card to let them know I love them and am thinking of them.  It doesn't have to be fancy but it does have to be there.  The kids have come to look forward to them and there is no way I can forget it.

Here are the cards I created for last weeks lunch. Like I said - very simple.  Remember, your cards don't always have to be brilliant but they do have to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.