Background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Christmas Card Workshop coming up quickly!

I am so excited to announce my Christmas Card workshop using our NEW Pear and Partridge paper kits.  Recently Close to My Heart released their newest Christmas Card Workshop on the Go kit.  I have taken that kit and changed it up a bit to give us a fun afternoon full of 12 cards and 2 gift cards for easy Christmas giving. 

Join me, SATURDAY, October 13th from 1pm - 3pm at my house as we create these beautiful cards! 


The best part of the workshop - ALL THE PAPERS WILL BE PRE-CUT FOR YOU!!!  WOOHOO!!!  Now for those of you who are regular attenders for my workshops, you know this is not what I typically do so this is definitely a treat!!!  Don't miss out!

Workshop options are as follows:

Basic Workshop- $25 and includes:
  • 14 Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
  • Pear & Partridge Paper and Cardstock
  • Red Glitter Glue
  • Monogram letter - please specify what letter you would like when signing up
  • Twill Ribbon

Workshop on the Go plus workshop - $40

  • Complete Pear and Partridge Cards Workshop on the Go kit that includes:
    • 15 Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
    • Pear & Partridge papers & Cardstock
    • Red Glitter SPARKLES
    • Bamboo Twill Ribbon
    • Special Card Stamp Set
  • Monogram letter - please specify what letter you would like when signing up
Your own personal items to bring with you to create the workshop:
  • adhesive
  • 3D Foam Tape (pop-dots)
  • If you have them: olive, cranberry, cocoa ink pads
  • sharp scissors

The sign up for this workshop is to the right, through Paypal and is only open for a very short time - Through Thursday, October 4th  at 5pm in order to give me enough time to place the order for your supplies and get them back in time so don't delay - sign up now!

Looking forward to getting up a jump on the holidays with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.