Background

Friday, September 28, 2012

Let's Get Organized!!!

Recently Close to My Heart came out with their new organizational bins to help keep everything at our finger tips when at home or traveling to a crop or workshop.  Of course, I love to have my things organized and ready to go at a moments notice so I was so excited to get my hands on these beautys!!!  I got my in last week and have been loving them!!!! They are perfect and hold everything from ink pads to ribbon to adhesive and so much more, not to mention the beautiful etched design on the outside - BEAUTIFUL!!!

Here is a video from Brian at our corporate office showing off these beautiful new boxes.



To get your hands on these beautiful new cases, go to my website now.

Happy organizing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.