Background

Thursday, January 17, 2013

All Day Crop Coming Soon

I just got off the phone with the Best Western Hotel in Spring Hill and was able to confirm our first All Day Crop of 2013.  Woo-hoo!!!  Plan now to join me on February 16th from 9am to 9pm to crop the day away.  The cost is only $25 and includes lunch and dinner. The new Spring Catalog releases on February 1st and all attendees will receive one FREE.  I'm loving the book and not just because my youngest daughter is in it twice :)  I will have lots of new product to show off too!   RSVP now to Heather@thehicks.us or choose the Paypal link to the side. All reservations must be received by February 6th.   Hope you can join us for a lot of fun, food and friends!!!  See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.