Background

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Having fun cropping the weekend away!

I had a blast at a weekend retreat at Henry Horton State Park in Chapel Hill, TN this past weekend.  Thank you Marylee Foster and Charlene Eubanks for setting it up and making it a fun filled weekend. I was able to just about complete one whole album and teach all my make-n-take classes.   Marylee also lead a make-n-take so I was able to make 3 cards with her too!  A very successful and fun crop if you ask me.
As part of the weekend, I taught a make-n-take using our January special -  Whoo’s your Valentine kit.  Everyone was able to make one Valentines candy giftie.  Everyone’s was so unique and cute.  Here is just a small sampling of what we ended up with.
U4wr43NIB1K1DpFJOkfR-1aDGa31FdNHsJVrecbfPLI   Rctnqk65jW1gVmEsqk-mMtkonhEXbHNz0eGva9ZU108
Here is a cute cared I was able to make using the kit as well:2013-01-17 23.53.26gzS9k9ocprd_riNzmMt6xzO1SYpXpChJrtdJrzhZKIs 
I used the Whoo’s your Valentine’s kit and Close to My Heart’s Artiste Cricut cartridge to make this fun Love pop up card.  What have you made with your kit? 
Remember, this kit is only available until the end of January, or until they sell out.  Receive it for only $10 when you spend $35.  Check out my website at www.HeatherHicks.ctmh.com to order your kit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.