Background

Friday, January 4, 2013

Emboss Resist Stamping

With all the new products that we are constantly coming out with, it is easy to forget about some of older products. One specifically that I wanted to show you today is the Embossing powders.  I absolutely love embossing powder and try to use it as much as I can. In fact, this is the first year I did not use my embossing powder for my Christmas cards but was so pleased to receive cards from many of you who have!  By the way, thank you for sending your cards - I love receiving them!!!

Well, apparently Close To My Heart, even with all their new products about to be released in February, thought that the embossing powders needed a little recognition again because they created this quick video to show you an oldy but a goody technique - Emboss Resist Stamping.  Take a look at the video here and watch how they create some beautiful cards, quick and easy. Isn't that beautiful!!! Now, go get out your clear embossing powder, Versamark Ink pad and heating tool and create something beautiful! I would love to see it here too so feel free to upload and show off your awesome artwork! If you don't have any of these items but love the technique and want to order your own supplies, shop on my website now! Don't forget while your there to pick up your Whoo's your Valentine kit for only $10 and your Happy Valentine's Stamp of the Month stamp for only $5 with your $50 purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.