Background

Friday, June 28, 2013

More Fun Times in FL


IMG_5159
Today was another great day at our annual convention.  We started the day with the hilarious antics of our executive team.  The most funny part was that it wasn’t suppose to be funny - but it was hilarious!!!  They started my day off laughing until I was almost crying.

Our afternoon was full of workshops on our newest products.  It’s called Extravaganza and it is mini classes where you get to see amazing artwork all created with the newest product.  Honestly it is one of my most favorite things of convention but sssshhhhh don’t tell anyone – I really do love it all.
During Extravaganza I had to take a potty break and ran out only to find a sticky boy on a sign out front.  OK – let me explain Sticky Boy.  He is actually the Close to My Heart mascot but is very hard to find.  Every year, corporate hides differed stamps of him all through out convention and those of us who are lucky enough to find him feel very blessed.  In 8 years with Close to My Heart, this was the first year I found him – WHOOOO HOOOO!!!  I only found a baby but boy was I happy.

Here is sticky all dressed up for the theme of our convention – Viva!  I can’t wait to stamp with him and make some fun little projects.
So back to Extravaganza, here we do really get to see some amazing new artwork but as of our new Fall Catalog, we will now be caring our own line of Jewelry.  Now don’t let that fool you.  We are not changing focuses or leaving scrapbooking and stamping behind – that is our foremost priority but why not use some of our accents and accessories to create some beautiful wearable art too?!?  At extravaganza we were able to see this beautiful collection created by another consultant.

What do you think?  All of these were made with our fabrics and accents but wait until I show you how to make some with our accents and liquid glass – GORGEOUS!!!
We also received these goodies:
IMG_1184
After Extravaganza we headed back to our room to get ready for our Banquet and Awards dinner but not before I ran into some more friends.
IMG_5154

IMG_5156
Tomorrow is another fun day.  We have lots of crafty goodness set up for the morning so make sure you keep checking back to get in on all the goodness.  Also, don’t forget, the retired list has been posted here and items are only available while supplies last – and they are going fast.  Get your items before they are gone.

Chat at you soon! (but please feel free to leave comments too! Smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.