Background

Monday, July 1, 2013

Last Day of Convention!


Whew!  What a long and exciting week.  It is so hard to believe that convention is over but I feel like I need a week long nap.  Not going to happen of course.  Smile 

Convention really was amazing!  On our last day, we had all morning creative sessions and then a Q&A with Jeannette herself.  During the creative sessions we were given supplies to make 10 super cute cards and our new Base & Bling workshop kit to create some new wearable art jewelry.  Now, I know this doesn’t seem like it has anything to do with scrapbooking or cardmaking but we make these beautiful embellishments for our cards and layouts, so why not carry them over and use them on some jewelry or gift giving items!  We had so much fun creating and it really is cute, inexpensive and fun to do.  I may even have a workshop to do more with all of you.  E-mail me if your interested.
1009765_10201516360855785_10650672_n
We were also given a special paper pack and stamp set to commemorate the convention.  We usually get a stamp set but this was the first year we have ever received a matching paper pack – how fun!  Remember how I said our theme was Viva!, well, I thought they carried the theme well over to the papers and stamps.  Here is what we received.  I can’t wait to get my pictures developed and show you how the layouts looked in the end – cccuuuuutte.
IMG_1191
During the Q&A, it was so wonderful to hear her talk about her love of Close to My Heart and her love for God.  She was quick to point out that her Heavenly Father is the most important person to her and because of that, how he has blessed her through CTMH.  You don’t hear CEO’s say that very often anymore but how refreshing when they do.  It reconfirmed that I am definitely at the right company.  I love Close To My Heart!!! 

That’s all for now but I can’t wait to tell you all about our brand new Cricut cartridge that will totally revolutionize the way you scrapbook.  It is amazing!!!  Keep checking back for more details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.