Background

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Having fun Playing with ProPlayer

Last night was my monthly workshop and it so much fun catching up with friends and creating.  I look forward to my workshops to do just that -  Laugh, chat and scrap!  During this month, our first month of the new Fall/Winter Catalog, we played with the new Proplayer paper pack.

Using the Workshop on the Go Proplayer Pack here are the layouts we created:


Though this paper definitely has an electronic theme to it, the double sided paper gives it so many options - sports, outdoor and family fun activities.

This last layout was my original creation using the new Cricut Artbooking cartridge.   This new cartridge is so much fun and has SO MANY options!  The best option is how it has 10 layouts pre-programmed to be cut at the exact measurements needed for a perfectly balanced layout.  Love that!  No more measuring and adjusting the pieces to fit - perfect every time!  Oh yeah!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.