Background

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Artbooking Everyday layouts

I told you in my last post how I was organizing my office and I thought I would give you a quick peak in to see what my table looks like.

 
Now I'm not proud that all these layouts are still not in albums but I am pleased that they are at least completed :).  Actually the only reason they weren't in albums was because I don't scrapbook chronologically but just as the pictures fit the paper I have.   I have been scrapbooking so much these last few years, I couldn't keep up with putting them in my albums.  I'm hoping that is no more.  These layouts are in semi-stacks (o.k. messy stacks) showing at least 7 albums worth of layouts.  The kids have been having a blast coming in my office and going through them this last week.

While I have been cleaning my office, corporate has created another video showing you how to use the Cricut cartridge Artbooking to create everyday layouts.  I love how she points out the overlays used from the mini album pages and tells you how to create them for your 12x12 layouts. 


I hope you enjoyed the video. Happy creating and remember to e-mail or post your creations for us all to see.  Happy creating!

P.S. If you still don't have your own Artbooking cartridge and you know you need it - click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.