Background

Monday, October 7, 2013

Artbooking Mini Albums

I can't tell you how happy I am that Fall is here.  I love pumpkins, the cooler weather and most importantly I love Fall Break!!!  That's one of the many benefits of homeschooling - fall break!  I'm using my break to move my school room - again, clean and organize my office and catch up on showing off our new cricut cartridge - Artbooking.

This summer while in FL for our annual convention we created and decorated a cute mini album with the new Artbooking cartridge and Laughing Lola embellishments.  Take a look:










Isn't it adorable!?!  And this is just a small sampling of all that the cartridge can do.  All these pieces can be enlarged for a 12x12 layout or made smaller for cards.  Got to love the flexibility of this cartridge!!!

Here is a video Close to My Heart created to show off a Halloween themed mini album.



 If you are in love with this cartridge as much as I am - order yours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.