Background

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Flip books with Artbooking

I'm sure if you have watched any of the previous videos I have posted, you are falling in love with Close to My Heart's New Artbooking Cricut Cartridge like I did.  There is so much to do with it - the options are absolutely endless.

I hope you enjoyed the video I posted a couple days ago showing off the Halloween mini-album that Close to My Heart created. Here is another video showcasing our new Designed Decor Flip Album.  It is so easy to create a stunning album for any occasion using the Artbooking cartridge and Designed Decor Flip Stand.

Take a look here:
Order your stand and Artbooking cartridge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.