Background

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Girls Weekend Layout

I'm sitting here tonight remembering what I did just two weeks ago.  It seems like forever ago with the way my life goes but the memories are so good and peaceful that I keep trying to take myself back there.   Two weeks ago I was relaxing outside by the fire at the beautiful Grand Oak Retreat in Scottsboro, AL.  This place has become our #1 scrapbook retreat as Cindy knows how to take care of us pampered girls.  The food, the atmosphere, the time to get away and scrapbook is all amazing. Oh to be back there right now..... Well, I may not be able to be back there right now but I look forward to our November retreat and then again in May.  It is official, we were able to get the first weekend of May as our groups weekend as well as our November weekend.  YEAH!!!  I already have a full list but if you would like to join us then let me know and I will add you to the waiting list.  I promise you will not be disappointed.

Here is the layout that we created during our weekend stay to help us remember the fun and beauty of the weekend.  Hope you like it.

 Layout was created using the beautiful Skylark papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.