Background

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Free To Be Me Workshop layout

I am loving our National Scrapbooking Month special - the Free To Be Me paper kit for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  To make this an even better deal,  I am offering a special workshop on June 14 to anyone who makes a purchase on my website and receives their own Free To Be Me paper kit.

The papers are bright, bold and beautiful!  Take a look!

Here is one of the layouts I will be creating with you during the workshop:

 The funny thing about that layout - The pictures were taken 6 years ago!  Can you believe it!  And to make it hit home even more, last night I went to the same Mother's Day Out as these were taken to celebrate my nephews graduation.   Wow, how time flies!

To create this layout and the other fun projects for my workshop, you will need some Aqua Dots (Z1853) and Triangle Studs (Z1928) which you can add to your order to help you reach the $50 needed to receive this kit for only $5.  $50 worth of product you need, an exclusive National Scrapbooking Month paper kit and a Workshop all in one - now that's a great deal!  Place your order here now.

 Also, don't forget that you will qualify for this month's stamp of the month too - the adorable You've Got a Friend stamp set - a value of $17.95 for only $5!  And let me tell you, this stamp sets works perfectly with our Free to Be Me paper kit!  What a great combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.