Background

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Studio J Flash Sale

I jumped off the plane from Convention on Sunday and stepped into a car to drive 15 hours to NY.  My Grandmother had a heart attack and we had to get up here asap!  She passed away yesterday and though I will miss her immensely I was blessed with some amazing time with her before she left for Heaven.  I also know this isn't the end - I will see her again and until then, she couldn't be happier!

I have so much I want to tell you and show you but I need to wait until I am home with all my new stuff.  :) Until then, I wanted to tell you about two big things going on on my website right now.

First, several more items have been added to the While Supplies Section.  Some of these items were retired last year and disappeared but are now on the website at a discount - oh yeah!  Scoop them up here now while you have a chance!

Secondly, We are having a FLASH SALE on the Studio J site. Have you created layouts and just not had them printed yet or have been meaning to do some layouts but just haven't taken the time to create them on Studio J?  Now is the time. from now until July 31st at 5pm,   Each layout is only $5!!!  Start creating now!



I look forward to creating and showing off some new products to you. Until then, I would love to see what you create with Studio J.  Please feel free to show off your layouts in the comments section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.