Background

Thursday, July 30, 2015

There's a Party Going on Over Here!

I am so sorry I have not been posting more lately. You are probably sick and tired of hearing that and about to stop checking my blog at all - please don't! I have some great things in store for the remainder of the year and now that I am back home from Michigan, California, New York, North Carolina (all in the last 4 weeks) I am ready to get crafting and having some fun again - how about you?!?!

I know one thing I love to do and never seem to get enough of is have some fun, relaxing girl time with my girlfriends!  That is my goal this next year is to provide you with some fun, get a way from life, full of laughter, girl time!  And to get started - how about a fun Crafting and Bingo Event!


Join me for an afternoon full of food, fun, games, prizes, and a peak into many of the brand new products Close to My Heart is releasing on September 1st

Here's what you can expect:

LOTS AND LOTS OF PRIZES!
  •  We will play four Bingo games with each winner receiving BRAND NEW PRODUCTS FROM OUR 2015-2016 Annual Inspiration Catalog!
  • We will create 4 projects split between our Bingo games, using all new product!  
  • A GRAND PRIZE VALUED AT OVER $100!!! Plus, each person can purchase additional Bingo cards for only $5 each for a added chance at the Grand Prize.
  • Snacks, Drinks and Load of Fun!
Also, bring a NEW friend who has never attended one of my events before and you will receive a FREE Gift!  Girl time + Free Gift = BONUS!

                               When:  Saturday, August 29
  Time: 2 - 5pm
  Place: Best Western, Spring Hill, TN
   Cost: $25

You must pre-register and pay to attend this event.
Payment must be received by August 10th.

Register and Pay Now using the PayPal link to the Right.

1 comment:

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.