Background

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Headed to California - Oh Yeah!!!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted on my blog!  I am so sorry!  I have missed you all and missed sharing with you all the fun stuff I have been creating.  I know you hear me say every summer just how crazy life is but I truly think this summer has been our craziest yet!  Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.  I am here and will be posting new creations soon but as for now I am about to get on a plane and head to Anaheim CA for our annual convention - woo - hoo!  I am so excited to be creating with our corporate team again and to see all that they have planned for us.  Keep watching and maybe you will get a sneak peak yourself :)

In the mean time, plan now to join me for my Let's Get Caught Up workshop on August 1st.  This workshop is for anyone who wanted to come to some of my past workshops and just couldn't make it or those who came but just didn't finish their layouts.

For this workshop we will be working with the Jackson, Crushin', Confetti Wishes and Hopscotch papers. If you didn't get to finish your layouts at previous workshops than this workshop is completely FREE to you!!  Just e-mail me to let me know you are coming. If you didn't order and come to the workshops the last time, they you can order your kit using the link to the right of this message and plan to join us this time.

However please know that all these papers and embellishments are on the retired list and only available while supplies last. I will place orders as they come in to get my hands on the supplies as quickly as possible and hopefully before they sell out. 

Because these papers are flying off the shelves, I am only offering these workshops as the WOTG kit with the extra Stickease as needed to hopefully help guarantee the supplies and you are able to join us. 


Jackson Workshop - $40

Crushin' Workshop - $42

Confetti Workshop - $42

and Hopscotch - no longer available for new purchase

I hope to be creating with you soon, but for now, I'm off to create with Mickey!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.