Background

Monday, September 28, 2015

Good Bye, Hello Life

October is almost here. It is so hard to believe that we are already in fall but everything pumpkin spice helps me to get into the mood very quickly! :)

With the end of September almost here, we prepare to say goodbye to this months special - our Hello Life stamp set special. There are 3 different stamp sets, each one created with a special theme in mind - Scrapbooking, Card Making and our Picture My Life line.  You can use these stamp sets just for those purposes or use them together in all your projects.

At our Paper Fundamentals Workshop on Saturday we created two fun layouts - one layout used the Hello Life - Picture My Life stamp set for our title:



I created this card during our Watercolor workshop last week using colors chosen by Lori J. and our Hello Life - Scrapbooking Stamp Set:



Here is a layout shown on today's Close to My Heart blog post that again used Watercolors and used all three stamp sets in it's title.



I love how versatile these stamp sets are and I know you will too!  Check out all the details on my website and get your Hello Life stamps before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.