Background

Friday, October 2, 2015

Urban is Hot!

I'm in the midst of preparing for our next scrapbook workshop and you are going to love it! One of our newest paper packs - Urban is absolutely awesome with so many options. I can't wait for you to create with me.  The first layout, our WOTG layout shown here uses our newest cricut cartridge - Artistry.

(created using the Best option)

I will post our other layouts soon as I finish them. However, now is the time to begin ordering the supplies so I have time to cut the paper up for you and get everything organized.  For this workshop I am giving you 3 choices. Pay attention to the differences to make sure you get exactly what you want.

Basic $25:

Typed colored instructions for all additional layouts
Urban Paper Pack
Whisper Twine (just enough for the layouts)
Urban Complements

Better: $38:

Typed colored instructions for all additional layouts
Urban Paper Pack
Whisper Twine 
Urban Assortments
Urban Complements

Best $45:

Typed Colored instructions
Complete Urban Workshop on the Go kit from Close to My Heart including the Urban Stamp Set
Urban Complements

(Urban Complements)

You must sign up by October 10th to guarantee your spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.