Background

Saturday, September 19, 2015

I've Run Away!

I have run away and it is time to play!

Life has been pretty crazy this summer and since the start of school, even more.  It was time for me to run away, rest and play and that is exactly what I have done this week - Hala!!!

My play time started in Memphis as I ran to play with Brian and Tiffany from our Corporate office. I was also able to meet up with my downline, Lisa.

They came and did a quick but wonderful Making Connections event.  We got a great word from our C.O.O. Brian Holman and then Tiffany gave us a plethora of creative supplies - oh yeah!


Look at all these wonderful goodies!

We had such a wonderful time talking, laughing and creating.  Here is one of the project we created during the night. 

I love the simplicity of the layout with simple cardstock, but I love the  pop from the Designer Creations Mini Frames and the Glacier Fundamental Assortments - love that stuff!


The night was fabulous and I had so much fun! If you want to have fun, learn lots of new techniques and artistry, I would love to have you on my team. Click here for all the details.  Trust me, you won't regret joining the Close to My Heart family!

 Now I'm off to another retreat with some more fabulous women.  :) Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.