Background

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

If you remember, a few weeks back I held a Girl's Night Out Workshop where the focus was on our new watercolors.  If you haven't had a chance to play with them yet - you need to!  They can add so much color to dark papers and a soft touch of color light paper with a little extra water.

Here are some of the cards I made previous to class to show some VERY simple techniques.



 Hello cut the Artistry Cricut Cartridge. The same cut used for the Zoe Workshop, just enlarged. I did the cards (above and below) with only two colors on both cards but image what they would look like  with the Ombre' technique.




My favorite card out of the three.  A simple card cut using the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.  It looks so bright and cheerful and will definitely lift anyone's mood.

I love this layout Close to My Heart recently showed on their blog:
Though we only made cards, this beautiful layout shows that watercolor paints can be used for all sorts of craft projects.  LOVE THAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.