Background

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

More from Urban

I finally finished my layouts for the Urban Workshop and wanted to share them with you.

In addition to the main layout shown in my previous post, we will create these two layouts:



and

Don't have any barn photos, that's o.k.  Create your own title - On the Farm, Country Escape, Dad's Retreat, etc.  Make it your own for both layouts!

As a reminder, our Urban Workshop is on October 24th at 2pm.  Workshop options are:

Basic $25:

Typed colored instructions for all additional layouts
Urban Paper Pack
Whisper Twine (just enough for the layouts)
Urban Complements

Better: $38:

Typed colored instructions for all additional layouts
Urban Paper Pack
Whisper Twine 
Urban Assortments
Urban Complements

Best $45:

Typed Colored instructions
Complete Urban Workshop on the Go kit from Close to My Heart including the Urban Stamp Set
Urban Complements

You must RSVP, using the PayPal link to the right, by October 10th to guarantee your supplies will be here on time.  

Can't make the workshop but still want the kit, that's fine. Just sign up using the PayPal link as well, but make sure to put a comment in the box to let me know. Once I receive payment, I will message you regarding how to get the supplies to you or you can purchase them on my website yourself. 

**It is always good to have extra White Daisy and Colonial White cardstock on hand when ordering the workshop supplies directly on my website as I include extra sheets in kits done in class. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.