Background

Friday, July 29, 2016

It's almost GONE!!!

Yep, I am still here!  Have you ever felt like life was not your own?  I sure do - all the time and truly my life is not my own. It is first God's, then my husbands, my kids and my extended family.  Right now I live to serve -  to serve all those mentioned above and to serve my dad. My dad was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, Stage 3 and is undergoing Chemo treatments to help him fight this horrible cancer. I have been taking him to every dr's appointment, chemo treatment, meeting... you name it and it has taken over my life but I will tell you this - I AM SO BLESSED! So what that it has taken over my life!  I get to spend every moment serving my mom and dad who have served me my entire life.  It's my turn and there is no place I would rather be - well maybe the beach but that will come sometime. :) This can't wait and I am so glad I can be here.  In fact, I am writing to you today from The Vandy Cancer Clinic as my dad has his 2nd round of Chemo. And I get to be with him! :)


Ok, sorry for that long drama but I wanted you to know that I am still here, I do still love papercrafting but life puts things on hold sometimes.  However, I did want to remind you that in just a couple days there will be a disappearing at Close to My Heart.  The 2015-2016 Annual Inspirational Catalog will retire and with it all the paper packs and several colors will go with it.

Here is just a small sampling of what will be going away:

Several of our favorite colors are retiring in the Adventure line:

Hollyhock
Topiary
Honey
Gypsy
Sunset
Cotton Candy
Pear


We also have 3 Cricut Collections retiring:

Artfully Sent                            


Artiste
product image

and our very 1st cartridge: Art Philosophy

product image

There are so many other items retiring and you don't want to miss out. Check here now to see everything and get those items on your wish list before they are gone.

While you are there, check out my new website!  It's awesome and now mobile friendly!  Please make a note that the web address has changed slightly too. It is now: www.heatherhicks.closetomyheart.com. 
 The old site will direct you to the new site for a little while but please save it to your favorites :) before you forget. 

Happy Scrappin'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.