Background

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The New Idea Book is Here!

Close to My Heart has just released their newest idea book and catalog on September 1st and I am having so much fun playing with all their new products.
I am in an amazing swap with four other women where we each create a layout and cards with one of the new paper packs and swap with each other.

I got to work with our new Jingle papers and had so much fun creating the layout above and a few cards. This paper has such fun colors and twinkling patterns that the ideas are endless.
Both of these cards were created using our new Wishes Card book. I always struggle making cards - I guess I am just use to working with a bigger canvas but working with the Originals and Wishes Card Books has made creating cards so much easier! The Wishes card above has the wishes part slide off where you can create another title underneath and then add your message inside the card. Hope you like!
Want to get your hands on the newest idea book or one of the Card books I mentioned before- e-mail me at HeatherHicks@MyCTMH.com. Check back for more layouts and cards using the other new paper packs in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.