Background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Bella!

Last Friday I had my monthly workshop where we all created 3 double-page layouts in 4 hours. I love CTMH's papers from this paper pack. They are gorgeous and so feminine but can be used for any age. Also, don't think that because I do so many workshops and crops that I am caught up on my scrapbooking. Here is a layout we created where my pictures are from Father's Day 2007. Sweet TinkerBell is so young and still innocent in these pictures :). Was she really ever innocent? As much as I love to be caught up on my scrapbooks, sometimes it works out really well when I'm not. I usually have a great assortment of pictures to choose from for my layouts and I love how the pictures and the papers come together.
Here's another layout that you can definitely tell are a little old. This layout is a special day with Princess during her Muffins with Mom day at her Mother's Day Out class. These pictures are from May 2006. If you look really closely, you can see Tinkerbell in the background of the 3rd picture in her baby carrier. Princess was about to turn 5 here. Doing these layouts was so much fun because it let me relive these memories. It is hard to believe how quickly they grow up but these layouts prove that time flies!
The last layout here using the Bella papers was actually the first layout we did at the workshop. My sweet friend, Barb Carrico, created this layout and did such a great job. It shows off many of the other colors and papers of Bella. Here you can see just how much Princess has grown up. This layout displays her pictures from her 7th birthday party from earlier this year. She is getting so big so quickly!

Finally, I wanted to show off a cute card that I received this week from a customer of mine, Pat Norman. Isn't this such a cute and lively card!?! I love the warm colors and fun feeling to it. Thanks Pat! This card definitely brightened my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.