Background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Live Out Loud Stamp of the Month artwork

Thought I would share with you the card I am teaching at the Crop for the Cure event this evening.

I took a step back in time and used our Dreaming' papers but used this months Stamp of the Month - Live out Loud. I love this stamp set for both cards and layouts. It's one of those fun, feel good stamp sets. You can get your set for only $5 with any $50 purchase on my website at www.ctmh.com/heatherhicks. Don't forget to take advantage of this months Perfect Pair special too.

The butterflies were created using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. And of course, a little bling to make it pop. Hope you like.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.