Background

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet Treats

Tonight I had my team meeting with several of my downline in the area.  It was so good to see them and catch up a bit.  I was able to go through the new catalog with them and talk with them about some of the exciting changes that Close to My Heart has made.

To help show off our new Treat cups that Close to My Heart is selling, I made these cute flowers from old retired papers and our new Cricut cartridge - Artiste.  Nope, I hadn't told you about it yet, but there is a new cartridge and it is fabulous!!!

I made these as flowers but for some reason blogger isn't loading them the way I have them and won't let me rotate the pictures but here they are anyway









These sweet treat cups come to 10 per pack for only $3.95.  You can use them in a card or in flowers like I did above and really brighten someone's day.  

We also made these cute gift card holders with the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the dreamin papers.  These are perfect for birthday, Christmas, any day gift cards. 



Come to my open house on August 18th and you can make something like this too! 

Hope to see you then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.