Background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Workshop changes and Footloose and Fancy Free

Last night was my Footloose workshop.  It was so much fun to get together and have some fun girl time.  I truly look forward to my workshop every month and am so excited to announce some major changes coming soon.  Thanks to those on my newsletter list who filled out my survey, I now have a better understanding of what you would like to see in my upcoming workshops.

To find out all the details for the workshop changes and to see all the new products being released August 1st, join me:

August 18th
11am to 1pm
Fall Catalog and Open House

  At 12pm, I will talk about the changes coming to my workshops and how I will be making them available for everyone!  If you have ever attended a workshop in the past or have wanted too, you will not want to miss informational Open House, as well as, a chance to see many new products and win some too!!!

I already showed you the picture of the layout for the Workshop on the Go project but please enjoy these pictures of the other layout that were created last night.


Lisa is always busy, out creating all of us at our workshops and crops.  True to form, she was busy working on this layout while we talked about the new catalog:



Plan to join us next month, on August 24th,  as we work with our new Scholastic paper packs.  But don't forget to first come to the open house on August 18th. Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.