Background

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Memories with La Bella Vie

Wow!  What a crazy week this past week or so has been.We are back to school, I'm teaching at our homeschool coop, helping at the church and just trying to be a good mom and wife.  So it was nice to get together with some friends and have another All Day Crop last Saturday.  I usually just bring scrap papers to my all day crops, hoping to get a few cards made but also leaving lots of time to socialize with everyone and peruse their great artwork as well. 

However, this crop I came with the new La Bella Vie papers and had an idea in mind.  My husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary earlier this year and just recently I came across some pictures that we had taken on our honeymoon.  I thought these pictures fit perfectly with the theme of the papers and wanted to "play" a bit with them. 



Well...  What do you think?  we sure have changed a bit during the last 15 years and I am sure we will change a bit more during the next 15 years but I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. 

Well, I still had quite a bit of paper left and decided to create this layout with the pictures I found in my tote bag.  These beautiful pictures were taken by a sweet friend of mine who is a photographer in Franklin, TN - Captured Images by Andrea.   TinkerBell was so excited to have her pictures taken and Andrea did such a good job capturing the personality of my girl.

 
If you like these layouts and would like to create them yourself, join me on September 28th from 6 - 9pm as we, laugh, scrap and have a little girl time.  There are several workshop options to choose from so take a look to the left side and choose the best option that works for you.  Would love to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.