Background

Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's Here, It's Here, It's Finally Here!!!

Cricut has finally finished production of our newest cartridge - Artfully Sent. This cartridge is such a cool new cartridge and perfect for the cardmaker  and/or Picture My Life scrapbooker in you!







 

Here is what comes in this fun new cartridge pack:

 This whole kit is only $99!!!  How awesome is that!  I love it!!! 

And, How about a deal you can't pass up:
Order the newest Cricut Cartridge from me during September and I will throw in a free stamp of the month: Family is Forever. (see on the right)  Place a $150 order during September and I will give you a free stamp of the month and an additional $25 in FREE Hostess Rewards products.  In order to get this great deal, you must place your order directly with me and not on my website.

 How about being able to create these beautiful masterpieces:
3D Cards
 
Envelopes & Liners

 Insert Cards



Don't wait get yours for $99 now!  Or, order a total of $150 in product and get the stamp of the month and $25 in FREE Hostess Rewards. Email me at HeatherHicksCTMH@gmail.com to place your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.