Background

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Family is Forever

This last month has been filled with lots of family memories and highlights.  1 funeral, 5 family birthdays, 1 anniversary and 1 family trip.  Our September stamp of the month, Family is Forever, was the perfect stamp set to help us celebrate my parents anniversary.  They have been married for 45 years and I think that is something big to celebrate.  Here is the card I created for them.

Get your hands on this stamp set for only $5 in September with your $50 purchase.  Shop here now.  And while you are there, remember you can get our 30 Years of Happy stamp set with your $30 in stamp purchases during the month of September while we Celebrate National Stamping Month. Isn't this set adorable?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.