Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Creating more with the Base & Bling

 A couple weeks ago I traveled to Scottsboro, AL to enjoy our annual fall weekend retreat at the fabulous Grand Oak Retreat.  I look forward to going every year as this is my breath of fresh air and renewal.  It's especially needed right before the crazy holiday season begins. If you have ever been there, you know exactly what I mean. If you haven't been there before then you don't know what you are missing. Cindy treats us like royalty and we love it.

This year was especially special because for the first time in several years, I was actually working on my own projects. I love creating gifts for others and usually that is what I do on our retreats but this time I didn't have anything I needed to work on so it was only my pages - and it was awesome! Talk about renewal!!!  If you haven't been scrapbooking due to your crazy life schedule. I challenge you to attend an all day crop or weekend retreat in January to get those juices flowing again!  It's amazing what these days can do for you.

During our retreats, I teach a different project each day to help join us all together and get to know each other and may do something or learn something that is outside our box a little.

The first day we created beautiful bracelets using the Base and Bling collection.  These looked so awesome and took only about 5 minutes to make.  Loved that!  What do you think?

The ones done with the chalkboard letters were absolutely stunning and still so easy!  We all decided they would make a great birthday party project or quick Christmas gift.  LOVE THAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment and share your thoughts of my blog.